Sunday, September 5, 2010

Number One! So far anyway...

Hey all!
This is my first blog ever, hence the title, but what you didn't know is that the title has a double meaning. I currently attend the University of Oklahoma and I performed at my first OU game last night. OU vs. Utah State, and as everyone expected, OU won... but it was closer than it should have been. 31-24. Scary?

So, though this blog is open to all to read, it is mainly for my friends and family, most of whom currently reside around Sacramento, California. Everyone kept telling me to update them on my college life and I discovered this would be the easiest way to keep everyone posted at the same time. Well, this and facebook.

So, getting to that. I auditioned for the Pride, which is the University's marching band, and I am now a part of the Colorguard! It has been crazy and exciting. We have rehearsals five nights a week, two hours each, and because of this I have grown some awesome shoulder and arm muscles, as well as an interesting tan...

I'm taking Philosophy, Calculus, Chemistry, and Engineering right now, and I can not wait until next semester when I can plan my classes for LATER. Right now, I have a class at 8:30am. Not cool. Haha but Ill live. My roommates name is Darby, and at 4'11 she is a pretty awesomely short roommate. We get along very well and we like to share everything. Haha.

To those of you awaiting bracelets, I promise Im making them, and Kirsten I have the notebook out right now. To my fam bam out there, I miss all of you. Send me stuff :D. And to all my fam bam out here, come visit PLEASEEEEEE!

Anyway, starting my 3rd week of school this Tuesday. It's been going by fast because of the amount of stuff I have to do. Yes, I have been getting all my work done and I have been studying, Mom. Other than that I'm just living life and trying not to get too many bruises.

Love you all!
alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment